Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Write, Write...and Write Some More!

Good afternoon, Ladies and Gent!

Once again I am away from the classroom. Today's hat that I have on is entitle "Praxis III Assessor," which simply means that I am assessing a new teacher so that she might obtain her "real" teacher's license.

While I am away...please work on the following:
  1. Starting Friday, three of you will present per day your assigned journalist. Please respond in the comment section below and let me know which three will be presenting on Friday...thanks!
  2. Let's get back in vocab mode...list three for Friday. Okay?
  3. Write those stories! Need Quiz Bowl today! Please email me that story! Just received a photo of them competing this past weekend.
  4. Swim story needed! Have photos we can use
  5. Who's writing the track story? Anyone? Have photos...need story about recent meets and trophies they have received.
  6. Other stories needed! Still have some space in this paper...hope to print on Friday afternoon!
  7. So, yes! Write, write...and then write some more! Will have next paper's pages ready for you to begin placing to on Friday.

Hope everyone is having a grand day! Enjoy! Please leave me a comment below so I'll know that you read this blog post!

4 comments:

LilyWrites said...

Mrs. Gillmore! I'm doing the track story, but I haven't gotten the coaches interviews in yet.

shakeyhands said...

I read the comment...

Unknown said...

MRS GILLMORE!!!
I can't work on my Journalist Presentation b/c my last name isn't in the "reporters" file so my file is GONE and I have no idea where it is. I emailed one of the comp. technicians a few minutes ago but i don't know if they'll even respond. PLEASE HELP!

Tammy Gillmore said...

We'll find your file, Linh...promise! I have copy of it on my external harddrive, if nothing else. No worries! Sorry about that, though!